1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix together dry ingredients in a large bowl.
3. Add remaining ingredients and mix well, until everything is combined.
4. Scoop onto a sprayed cookie sheet and place in freezer for around 15 minutes.
5. Put cookies straight from freezer to oven, and bake for roughly 15 minutes.
1/3 cup sugar
2 tbsp water
1 tbsp vanilla extract
2 tbsp apple sauce
3 tbsp chia seeds, whole
3 tbsp carob powder (or substitute with cocoa powder)
3/4 cup chia flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp cardamom
1/2 tsp cinnamon