1. Rinse and drain glutinous black rice and glutinous white rice.
2. Combine with sugar and water in a large saucepan.
3. Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring frequently
4. Reduce heat to medium low.
5. Cover and cook until rice is tender and creamy, stirring occasionally, about 45 minutes.
6. Stir in condensed milk and vanilla extract
1/3 cup uncooked glutinous black rice
1/2 cup uncooked glutinous white rice
1/3 cup palm sugar
3 cups water
1/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
1 tsp. vanilla extract
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 55 Minutes
Ready in 1 hour